Friday, January 10, 2014

Why Lyme, Alaska?


As I sit here getting ready to lie down for a nap….my eyelids slowly melting towards the floor, I wanted to explain why I have named the blog what I have.  I'm going to have to be quick, as my left eyelid is nearly shut……

Lyme, Alaska is where I live.  It's my world.  I am aware of this world every waking moment, and even sometimes when I'm not awake.  I rarely leave our property, not out of any unwillingness to do so, but simply because I can't.  This disease controls every aspect of my life.

This will change someday, though.  I will regain my energy and I will be able to get out and experience this world again.  This blog is simply an outlet for me to focus my energies.  I don't even care if anyone looks at it or reads it.  It just feels like the right thing to do.

I'll probably post a lot of pictures and art on here.  I've never really had a place to put up some of my more abstract stuff, so why not.

When the mood strikes, I may do some writing, or I may just share things I find around the internet.

Okay, I can barely stay awake.  Time to roll to the floor and off into dream land…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment