Saturday, January 11, 2014

The First Four Months

21 October 2013 - Prescribed Doxycycline, 200mg per day, as guided by the CDC.  It made me so sick that I couldn't get out of bed for a week.  Horrible Herx, and not enough of the drug to really work.  The CDC guidelines are worthless for someone in my condition, but you still have to jump through the hoops….


01 November 2013 - My body was in such a bad state that my LLMD switched me to a homeopathic protocol using the Deseret Biologicals line of Lyme/Babesia treatment.  I did two full boxes of the vials (two months worth) and noticed no herxing or effect from this product.   We did use this time to strengthen my body and system, however.  (supplements, testosterone injections, DHEA, detox, etc…)


03 January 2014 - Started Amoxicillin - 500 MG caps - 4 caps / 3 times day.  Will be on for one full month


06 January 2014 - Started Tinidazole (Tindamax) - 500 MG tabs - 3 tabs / twice day.  On for two weeks, off for two, on for two.

11 Jan 2014 - First really bad Herx reactions to antibiotics.  Initial reactions were dizziness, disorientation, light vertigo, forgetfulness, and the feeling of being slightly inebriated.  These were tolerable, considering everything else.  However, the body shaking, tremors, derealization, major vertigo, extreme exhaustion, immense muscle and joint pain, etc, etc, started on this day at around 1300 hours. 

I am able to obtain small amounts of Rick Simpson Oil (or close to it) and it does wonders for healing the damage the Antibiotics do to my stomach.   I get the oil by scraping the wand on my Silver Surfer Vaporizer, which yields about a gram ever few days.  Not nearly enough for my needs, but I'll take what I can get right now. 



I am also taking a ton of supplements that I will list out when I receive the paperwork from my clinic.  We will also be discussing what ABX we might use next.  My herxing from this current combonation isn't horrible, but I don't like the drunky, wobbly, constant dizzy feeling.  I'm also very forgetful on this stuff, but do gain focus.  Weird.  I also get very, very tired, very, very fast….. and must end this here for now (11 Jan '14 0616).

No comments:

Post a Comment