Friday, January 17, 2014

Photographs

Sometimes, when I get bored, I like to type in a search term in Flickr and then see how many pictures I have tagged with that term.  I've been pretty good about keeping my metadata up-to-date with my photos, but of course, there have been times when I just couldn't be bothered.  Still, I've been using Flickr for quite a few years now, and have uploaded close to 14,000 pictures, so I usually get quite a few hits that surprise me and make me smile.

Today, as I watch all of our awesome snow turn into mush, the shoveled areas of the yard turning to muddy ponds, I decided to put in the simple word, "ski".

Yep, it worked.  Put a smile on my face :)  Click the caption below to see the gallery on Flickr.




Well, I must start getting myself cleaned up for my trip to the doc in an hour.  Gotta drop off two gallons of chilled urine.  That's not something you get to type every day…….

I hope everyone is well.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment